Singing, dancing, you name it.
A virtual talent show can be conducted live, or, even better, over social media! Create a hashtag for students and prompts for them to share, like…
- Sing their favorite song.
- Perform a dance.
- Show off a martial arts move.
There are many ways to incentivize participation in this. Like:
- Let the students with the most LiveSchool points be the judges (alongside you, of course)
- Have students use their LiveSchool points to be able to participate
- Give LiveSchool points to the winning student
- Let students vote if they have a certain number of LiveSchool points
This way, the talent show not only celebrates the hidden talents of students but also the good work everyone has put in to earn participation.